Karnataka State Open University Mysore (KSOU) has carved a niche for itself in imparting quality education to knowledge-seekers in the distance mode with its avowed vision of Higher Education to Everyone, Everywhere. The objective is achieved through its 3 tier system of student support service namely Headquarters, Regional Centers and Learners Support Centers ( Study Centers) spread all over Karnataka.
Study centre was established in the year 2002. Since its inception the study centre has guided thousands of learners in the teaching- learning process.Needless to say, it has created an opportunity for learners to pursue higher education in the combination of their choice.
Being a part of the 3-tier system of providing education to higher education aspirants the study centre offers following student support services
· Conducts pre-admission counseling and facilitates online admission process of the students.
· Provides space & infrastructure for conducting weekend classes both in online and offline mode.
· Supplies Self Learning Material (SLM) to the learners and supports them through ‘Help Desk’ .
· Carries out internal assessment and provides space for conducting examination.
· Guides learners through and through as directed by the university.
Email: [email protected]